Friday, November 6, 2009

Awards...

So I worked all day setting up a stamp show for this weekend. Let's hope it is the most awesome show ever. I had put chicken in the crockpot before I left this morning. (Yeah, me!!!)
Came home tonight and had dinner with my family. Made hubby's fav..Italian Chicken. Have I posted this recipe? I don't think so. But even if I have, it is worth repeating for anyone that might have missed it.
Italian Chicken
1 lb chicken, cut up
1/2 stick butter (I use unsalted)
1 pkg Italian Dressing mix
Cook on low for 4-6 hours.
Add:
1 pkg cream cheese
1 can of Cream of Chicken soup
Cook for additional 30-45 minutes.
Serve over egg noodles.
Sooooooo simple and soooooo yummy!
I captured this recipe from a blog I follow. I think it was Nancy Riley's.
After dinner, kid's went to bed and I helped hubby with his project for work. He is having a meeting for his employees in the morning and wanted to recognize a few of them for their efforts. We picked up the black bags on clearance for 6 cents. I love a sale!!! We filled the bags with chocolates bars--KitKats, 3 Muskateers, Reese's, and Snickers. Again, on clearance sale. Just because Halloween is over doesn't mean they've gone bad or anything, but hey if the stores wants me to just pay less for chocolate who am I to argue...hehehe! On the front of each bag is a gift card for the local movie theater and the actual award. He wanted some way to present it all and I think I came up with a pretty cute and inexpensive way to do just that. And I came in WAY under budget. Does that mean I get to keep the difference, hunny? Oh, I'll take that as a no. The leftover chocolate will suffice. :o)
Ok, good night all. I have to be at the Convention Center EARLY tomorrow morning and will be there all day into the night. Whew! But I love it. I'll be there wearing my favorite accessory.....my tiara. HEHEHEHE!

No comments: