Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Tuesday, but felt like a Monday

My day did not go as planned, but it worked out ok for the most part. Looking forward to having a day with my kids tomorrow.
I stopped by Bath & Body Works for my FREE bottle of Signature Collection Body spray. Love when they send me coupons for FREE stuff. it was time to switch form my Sweet Pea to something more seasonal. I got Warm Vanilla. YUMMMMM!
I did make it to the post office to mail off my recipe 6x6 swaps. I completed mine for Nov and Dec swaps. Woohoooooo! I've shown you Nov's. Do you want to see Dec's? DUH! Of course you do.

I made the lil' BAB guy into a Gingerbread Bear. :o) I made another one after these were all done. I chopped off the bears head and replaced it with a large circle punch. OMGosh! Sooooo cool. Yes, I amaze myself sometimes. LOL I'll share it another time.

After the post office trip, I headed to my trusty Wally World. I had some grocery shopping to do and I needed chocolate nuggets for some nugget boxes I need to get made this week. Look what I also found.......Strawberried Peanut Butter M&M's. They are ok. I prefer regular PB, but nice to try something new. They are a Special Edition, so if you are interested, you better get them before they are gone.

While I was shopping my good friend, Dale, called. She mentioned this Limited Edition soda that was a must have and told me how she drove all over looking for it because it is her favorite. Well, I picked up a bottle for myself. I drank about 1/4 of it. My son will LOVE it. He will think it was a treat tomorrow. I enjoy a Mountain Dew from time to time. A fountain drink makes it even better, but not a fan of this one.

After M&M's and soda today. I needed something somewhat healthy for dinner. Rotisserie chicken and salad to the rescue. And lots of water. :o)

Did you know that Sesame Street turns 40 this month? I share my birthday month with Sesame Street. How awesome is that? I watch a clip from the first episode today. Oscar was orange. So glad they changed him to green. Good improvement. And the original actor is still performing. Happy birthday, Sesame Street!

No comments: