Thursday, November 12, 2009

No peeking...

So I worked on some projects yesterday, but unfortunately can't show you yet. Not because they are not finished...they are, but because they are gifts and those people might see them and ruin the surprise. :o) I will post them next week.
I worked on some class prep. I had to postpone last Tuesday class. I'm adding to this coming Tuesday with another class, Sunflower Thanks. If you are interested in attending, please let me know.
Also, for the month of November I have decided to run a BIRTHDAY SALE. My birthday is at the end of the month and want to share the treats with you. Also I'm calling it my Give Thanks sale because I am so thankful for all my friends and customers and they deserve a reward. So for the rest of the month you will receive FREE shipping on your order, that is a 10% savings. If enough orders are collected to qualify for hostess benefits, I will draw for a mystery hostess to receive the benefits. OR if your order qualifies, YOU will receive the benefits.
Happy stampin'. I'm off to run some errands for more supplies. hehehe!

No comments: