Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Vinyl is back!

Ok, not the vinyl as in records. LOL Be honest....do any of you still own any? Some people just can't let those 45's go, even though they may not have own a record player in years. Moving on...



A new friend I met through Freecycle gave me some vinyl scraps. They have a print shop and make the large banners and signs that you can have custom made. So I ran the vinyl through my Big Shot using the Serif Essential Alphabet and created some fun stuff. First, I put "VIKINGS" across the back window of my hubby's Jeep in purple. He loved it! Next, I decorated his laptop.
I had to do mine, of course. I had already added the Home Decor crown from SU to my laptop so I add to elaborate on that.
What do you think? I'm so excited about them.

I promised you last post I would show you a birthday gift I made. Here it is...
Using my Scor-Pal, I created a box to house 16 Hershey's chocolate nuggets out of cardstock and acetate. A little stamping and some Avery address labels and viola, a handmade gift.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

hi Kimberly, thank you so much for entering my Celebration Blog Candy & for your lovely words!

The vinyl looks great!
love that crown, we dont have the Home Decor over here (yet!)

good luck, love emma xxx

Kathy Jones said...

These look great - love your laptop!!! :)