Monday, November 9, 2009

Monday, Monday...






Monday is my laundry day. And my day to usually get caught up on things at home. I was gone all weekend working at the stamp show in Mesa. Whew! I love it, but it does exhaust me. Laundry is sorted and started. Dishes are loaded and running. Oldest daughter got some chores done over the weekend and I have a few more things to do before tomorrow night's stamp class. We're making the Fall banners from an earlier post.



Today, I wanted to share a birthday bag and card I made yesterday morning for my neighbor's son. His 1st birthday party was yesterday and I had to miss it due to work. Hubby and the kids rode their bikes to the park to attend and deliver the gift. I had literally 15 minutes to get this done before I left out that door yesterday morning. I apologize for the pictures. In my haste, the quality is not the best.
Here is a close up of the card. I used a clear envelope baggies and taped it to the front of the giftbag making the card part of the bag.
The characters are all made with SU punches.

1 comment:

Barbara Jean Smith said...

What a fabulous idea! I never thought to adding a clear envelope to the front. I can't wait til the next time when I can utilize this!! You are too talented for words!