Friday, August 28, 2009

FRIDAY, already?



Whew! What a kinda poopy week.


Monday, after I posted I got a email alert to let me know know my account was over drawn. WHAT!?! In a panic, I checked my bank account and sure enough it was. But not by my doing. Someone got into my Ebay/Paypal and made a "purchase" using my account. So nice of me to "let" them do that, huh? So I immediately started making phone calls to get this resolved. I called Paypal, my bank, Ebay, etc. Paypal had already flagged my account. The bank said the funds were already in the process of being returned but could take up to 5-10 business days. Int he meantime, I'm without funds. "So sorry....sucks to be you!" That's sorta how I felt about it. Let me add here, this is the THIRD, yes 3rd time, this has happened to me in the past year. Unfortunately, I can tell you any advice on how to keep this from happening to you. I have Spyware protection. I'm ultra careful about what sites I log onto. I have other programs that "protect" me and my computer. And yet, it still happens. Thieves will take any means neccessary to get what they want. Period!


So......That is how my week started. From there, I tried to get back into the swing of things. I've been promoting my meetup.com group. Working on some projects for upcoming classes and such. Here is a photo for the His & Hers Birthday Card Class I'm hosting this coming Tuesday night.















Tonight, is a date night. Hubby and I are planning to go see the new 3d horror film tonight. So cheesy! But it will be fun.....popcorn and gummy bears for dinner....LOL!

No comments: