Friday, August 28, 2009

One more for today...

My plan for today was simple. I had no plan.

I did get some laundry done and I sold a bedroom set that had been taking up room in my living space. Woohooo! Glad that is gone.

While I was in my office today straightening up I saw this wooden letter "K" sneaking out at me. I decided to finally do something with it. It has been sitting in my office for probably going on 2 years. I bought at the M store with a coupon and just didn't feel the need to ever get it done. But when the new color Rich Razzleberry was released from SU! I couldn't be happier. That is the color of my office walls and has been for several years. 'Bout time they caught on...lol. The Razzleberry Lemonade DSP is my most favorite DSP in a long time. So I started punching 1 1/4" squares out and pieced them together on the "K". Then sanded the edges and added some ribbon. I still may add a swing tag, but this is how it looks for now.
Well, I'm out for the night. I have a hot date. :o) Laters!

No comments: