Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday's dilema...


Hello, everyone!

So yesterday, I caved. I called my husband and said bring me my vehicle. It was just too hot to be bicycling around. UGH! First thing I did when I got my van back was head to the salon. I went to schedule an appointment, but since she was free, I went for it. My hair is short again and I have bangs! Wooohooo! And I think she did a good job. I haven't locked myself in the bedroom crying, so this is good. LOL

Got my display boards done for my Open House. Such pretty cards this year at convention for swaps. Wait until you see them displayed.

Today.....I'm at a loss. Truly, I have so much I should be doing, but all I want to do it PLAY with my stuff. I want to clean and organize, but just don't know where to begin. I think I'll work on some recipe swaps. They are due next week.

Before I run off, I'll leave you with a couple more pictures. I made these are recipe cards I made for a Stampin' Addicts swap at convention. The card I posted yesterday was one I did for a shoebox swap. Let me know what you think. :o) Picture quality is not the best...sorry.

No comments: