Friday, August 28, 2009

Present for Daddy

I made a present for my Daddy yesterday. He probably won't see this, but just in case....."Dad, don't look!" :o)




























He stated to me awhile back he just can't remember everyone's birthdays. I told him then, "No worries. I can fix that for you." So here is my solution for him. A card organizer. He can put cards in the pockets for each month and put the person's name on the coordinating date



We made these as a class last year or so. I will be holding another class for these probably in October or November. You'll pick your own Designer Series Paper to make you book more personalized. They make GREAT gifts. When the holidays fast approaching, I'll be having lots of gift related classes.







Thanks for stopping by. I hope Daddy likes his present.

No comments: