Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Good morning.....


I am so not a morning person. And waking up at 5am with heartburn is never fun. Waking up at 5am is never fun all by itself...LOL. But I did it at convention. It was just "worth it" there. LOL

So....today...I've got some errands to do. Pretty much whatever I can do close to home. Hubby has my vehicle again so I'm on my bike.....that would be bicycle for anyone wondering. I still have not taken the motorcycle course. My "bike" is still sitting in the garage. Hubby can't ride his motorcycle right now because he hurt his knee somehow and the dr put him in a full leg brace yesterday. Joy! And he has late meeting tonight. I have the evening to do whatever I want....I don't have to cook dinner. Woohooo! More cleaning and organizing in my stamp area. Maybe one day, I'll get in there to actually stamp again. But for now, I must prepare for this Friday night's event, followed by my Saturday event. I want to stamp!

I'd like to attach some photos, but honestly...I don't know how!!! I told you I'm new to this and learning as I go. It will get better, I promise. I can't take this blah looking blog much longer. LOL

I figured out how to attach a photo...wooohoooo! Kudos for me. Hey, baby steps people.
Ok.....be good and be good to each other. Until later.......

No comments: