Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Christmas is coming!!!



Yep, it will be here before you know it. I've been busy working on cards, classes, and projects. Gotta get my Christmas gifts in the works. Good news is, my list got shorter. Don't ask why.

Anyways, today I wanted to share with you a banner my friend and downline, Mandi, worked on yesterday. She did one with R Read, N of Navy and W White. It is gorgeous. My Christmas theme in the front room is silver and blues. I made this one to hang in there. Oh and it will be a project for a class so if you are interested in it, let me know. :o)
Here is a close of the "J" so you can see the details. I embossed the silver scallop circle.

I do have to say it looks better IRL. It is simply stunning if I do say so myself. Thanks, Mandi, for letting me CASE yours.

No comments: