Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I'm outta here!

Only for a couple of days. I'm off to Tucson for a stamp show for a couple of days. Should be fun. I love meeting new people and chatting with them about stampin' among other things.
Class last night was fun. Met a new stampin' friend. (Hi, Sheila!) Surina shared some insider thoughts about schools and loans and grants and such with us for our teenage daughters prepping for college. UGH! I just feel old when I think about that. And Lisa and her "oompa-loompa" window/mirror dancing. lmao! I guess you had to be there. Hey, there's a thought! Join us next time and then you'll see first hand. :o)
I promised you pictures of my completed book. I added pictures of my beautiful kids. Ok, i am a little biased, but they are! hehehe!
*Oh, and in case you wanted one and missed the class....I still have a couple of kits left. Contact me and I will get you one.


***Blogger is not letting me load pictures due to internal error code. I will try again later. Sorry!

No comments: