Monday, September 7, 2009

Happy Labor Day, everyone!

It has been a relaxing weekend for the most part.

Friday night I stamped with some great friends.

We brainstormed some awesome ideas for few upcoming classes. I can't wait to share. In fact, they are coming over today to work a little bit more. IF you can call it work....lol.

Saturday was pretty typical for me. I had the pleasure of running the taxi service. A mom's work is never done. But in between, I did design the card we are making for Stamp Club this month. Wooohoooo! I am so excited about it. I did not CASE it from anyone. I made it all by myself! We'll use the Big Shot and a couple of techniques to create it. I know you will love it. I can't show it yet as I want it to be a surprise.

Yesterday was family day. Chris has been working so much that yesterday was his only day off. He had a couple of errands to run in the morning. We were on our own at the house. Then he and Brady headed off for a movie while the girls and I went to the mall. Back home about 6 for burgers on the grill. It was a nice day.

So back to today....Chris has to work. Brady used some birthday money to purchase a new DS game yesterday so he is pretty much invisible today. LOL The girls are off doing their thing and I'm prepping for some stamp time with my friends.

Happy Labor Day! Here is a picture to share. My friend Shari made this card. She is a pirate fanatic. Love that soot technique.

No comments: