Thursday, September 3, 2009

Good morning...

Thursday morning and I'm doing my usually morning things. I read my emails. I've had my coffee. I combed the kid's hair before sending them off to school. I cleaned up the kitchen a little bit. Someone didn't do the dishes last night so they will be waiting for her when she gets home today. And I started dinner. I'm going to share this recipe with you. I got it off another blog about a year ago or so. It has become a family favorite and it is so simple. I'm all about the quick, simple, few ingredient recipes.


Italian Chicken

1 lb chicken, cut up

1/2 stick unsalted butter, melted

1 pkg Italian Dressing dry mix

1 can Cream of Chicken, undiluted

1 pkg cream cheese softened


Add cut up chicken, melted butter, and dry Italian dressing mix to crockpot. Cook 4-6 hours on low. About an hour or so before serving, add softened cream cheese and cream of chicken. I boil up a bag of wide egg noodles to serve Italian Chicken over and a add side salad or veggie side dish.

Yep, it is that easy. And it tastes delicious!


I'm off to my office to play some more. Before I go I want to show you this. It is a 8.5" x 8.5" scrapbook layout I did last night. I've just got to get my pictures printed to add to the pages.
I'll be back later today to show you some more. Laterz!

No comments: